Tuesday, July 16, 2024

A new book of art-illustrated poetry is on its way! (announcement)

By V. Shruti Devi (quill-o-the-wisp)

My latest hobby and outreach exercise - participating in a 21-day poetry-writing challenge, where, if you write and submit to a form, at least one poem a day, all the poems will get published as an individual book! Essentially expanding my self-publishing to niche areas...and had, in any case, been intending to write a brochure of poems to go with all my art works for art-n-poetry exhibitions that I plan to hold! I've been commending each work of poetry being written for this purpose to digital format on my device, before uploading it to #TheWriteAngle challenge run by BookLeaf Publishing. This challenge commenced on the 11th of July, 2024 The book of poetry already has a title, which I'll announce soon!

No comments: